Welcome to My Speedyvisa
Location Uttam Nagar West, New Delhi

USA Tourist Visa

The B-1/B-2 visitor visa is for people traveling to the United States temporarily for business (B-1) or for pleasure or medical treatment (B-2). Generally, the B-1 visa is for travelers consulting with business associates, attending scientific, educational, professional or business conventions/conferences, settling an estate or negotiating contracts. The B-2 visa is for travel that is recreational in nature, including tourism, visits with friends or relatives, medical treatment and activities of a fraternal, social or service nature. Often, the B-1 and B-2 visas are combined and issued as one visa: the B-1/B-2.

Visitor Visas are generally classified into two types:

Business Visa – B1 visa for USA immigration

The Business Visa allows its holders to stay in USA for a short period of time for attending conferences meeting business partners or associates, consulting or negotiating. The person who is applying for this visa will need a letter from the host inviting the delegate and clearly mentioning the reason for the invitation.

Tourist Visa – B2 Visa for USA immigration

People who plan to make a short visit to the United States in order to spend some time with their relatives or close friends as well as those who wish to come to USA for a vacation or for medical treatment will need to apply for the US visitor B-2 Visa

Documents required for US Visa

B1 Visa

Visa Validity
For Business Purpose
10 Years, (Multiple Entry of 6 Months Maximum)
B2 Visa

Visa Validity
  • Tourist on a pleasure trip to U.S.
  • People visiting friends and relatives in the U.S.
  • People Coming to the U.S. for Medical Treatment

10 Years, (Multiple Entry of 6 Months Maximum)
Documents Common for all
  • Nonrefundable Application fees of U.S. $ 160
  • Form DS-160 Completed Online
  • Print out of US Interview Appointment Letter.
  • A passport valid for travel
  • Proof of Financial Assists
  • House registrations, Marriage certificates or wedding photos, and birth certificates to confirm family ties.
  • Evidence of your professional status, if you are a doctor, Lawyer, Engineer or a member of any professional association
If you are Employed Or Salaried
  • Employment Contract or offer letter
  • Salary slips
  • Salary Account Statement (Last six months)
  • Leave application Approved from Employer
  • Last Two Year ITR (Income Tax Return)
  • Business Card (Optional)
  • ID Card (Optional)
If you are Self Employed
  • Business Registration Proof
  • Financial Statement of the company or Firm e.g. Profit & Loss Accounts, Balance sheets, Audit Reports
  • Last Two Year ITR (Income Tax Return)
  • Bank Statement
  • Copy of partnership deed , Memorandum of Association or Memorandum of Understanding
If You are in Agriculture work
  • Land Registry / Fard (Valuation Reports) Rent Agreement. (If Agricultural land given or Taken on rent.)
  • Crop sale receipts / J farms (For last 1 Year) & Agriculture Bills.
  • Letter from Commission Agent certifying the crop receipt.
  • Letter from Government Veterinary Doctor (If running dairy farm) & dairy expenses bills.
  • Bank Statement (For Last Six Months)
  • Fixed Deposit / Life Insurance Policies (Optional)
Processing Time
  • 7 Working Days after Visa Interview.
B1/B2 Visa Fees
  • US $ 160
Required Documents from Sponsors in USA
  • Completed Form I-134
  • Account Verification letter from bank
  • Copy of bank Statement
  • Offer letter , employment letter or Experience letter
  • 2 Recent Pay Stub (Pay Slips)
  • Green Card copy
  • Copy of certificate of citizenship.
  • Copy of Passport
  • Application letter to US Consulate
  • A formal invitation Letter
Interview Language
  • English
  • Hindi
  • Panjabi
Interview Preparation By Our Immigration Experts

Important Links

For Schedule Interview : https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/?language=English&country=India
For DS-160 Form : https://ceac.state.gov/ceac/

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Q.1 How soon should I apply for my appointment?

Apply early! The wait times for appointments by post are available at the Department of State Travel site.

Although the majority of applications are processed and ready to pick up within a few business days, some applications will require administrative processing. We cannot predict in advance which applications will require administrative processing, nor do we know how long it will take. Please apply at least 6-8 weeks before you plan to travel, and do not book plane tickets or hotels until you have a visa.

Q.2 How long does my passport have to be valid in order to apply for a U. S. visa?

You must possess a passport valid for travel to the United States with a validity date at least six months beyond your intended period of stay in the United States.

Q.3 My passport is damaged or expiring soon, but I want to apply for a U.S. visa. What should I do?

Please obtain a new passport before your interview if:

  • Your passport is going to expire in less than 6 months after the time you enter the United States.
  • The film on the biographic data pages of your passport (i.e., page with your photo and back page with your parents' information) is peeling, or
  • Your passport is otherwise torn, damaged, mutilated or has been washed or laundered.
Q.4 What is a B2/B1 visa to US?

The B2/B1 US visa is a non-immigrant visa which allows foreign nationals to enter into the U.S. temporarily for activities like tourism, visiting friends and relatives, medical care, participation in conventions, conferences, or convocations of fraternal or social organizations, participation by amateurs in musical, sports and similar events.

History Image The first step towards a successful USA working visa application is getting an evaluation of your case. Fill out our online immigration evaluation, and we will get back to you within 24 hours to discuss your eligibility and visa options.